Are you a beginner or someone just getting into guitars looking for your own instrument? Well, you’re on the right track, as we’re giving you the best acoustic guitars for beginners in India and USA today.
We won’t just leave you with a list of guitars without showing you how to pick one for yourself. While our list is of the best acoustic guitars on the island, there’s likely still one of these that’s better for you than the rest.
But before we start we would like to let you few of the things you should consider when buying an acoustic guitar first. That way, you’ll know how to choose from among the options we list in this article.
Basic classification of Guitars
Mainly There are total 3 types of guitars
- Steel-string acoustic guitar
- Classical guitar with nylon strings
- Electric guitars
Nylon string guitars have soft strings, comfortable for beginners but would rather make you bored of its sound on long usage. Its price is also a little higher compared to the steel-string guitar.
Acoustic guitars are simple, easy to use, and have all you need to get started. , and we recommend you to begin with this type of guitars
well we won’t suggest you to go for the electric guitars unless you know how it sounds & what music you really want to play for. Though they are lighter and far more comfortable than acoustic guitars, the main difference is that its output sound can be modified and tweaked, as name suggests it’s electric guitar so it requires an amp to play it, forget it for now and let’s focus on acoustic guitars.
Things you should check before buying a guitar
While acoustic guitars are becoming a more affordable, investing in a low-quality guitar is not a good choice.
You need to think about a lot of things. These include progressive learning, Build quality, sound quality, suitable length scale, reasonable price, and more.
Let’s take a deeper look at these factors.
1. Sound Quality
The overall sound quality of the guitar depends on the materials used. For the beginner models, they’re commonly designed with a laminated wood that opts for a standard sound rather than a fuller sound.
However, the ones below use such materials as spruce, rosewood, cedar, mahogany, and maple. That gives them spectacular sound, but each of these materials also produces a different tone.
Read the below sound guide carefully:
- Spruce – Different spruces impart different sounds, but the foremost common, Sitka spruce , gives you clear and strong tones. Red spruce is another common option, tends to be richer and louder
- Rosewood – Rosewoods are often reverberant, warm and have beautiful clarity at the low end with a bell-like quality within the top notes.
- Cedar – Good for fingerstyle, because it’s so nuanced and warm.
- Mahogany – – Solid, woody, and a touch on the twangy side. You’ll often find it on a guitar’s back and sides, where it produces a pleasant emphasis on both your lowest and highest notes.
- Maple – it’s Bright, and gives sustain and fewer coloration of the sound.
2. Scale Length
For most beginners, it’d be easier to play with a guitar that features a shorter scale length. this is often so you’ll easily reach the fingerboard.
But, if you have already got some experience, then a full scale would be preferable for tougher tunes.
In every purchase, regardless of what item or product it’s , it’s vital to understand if it’ll last for an extended time or not. That’s true even when buying acoustic guitars.
So for guitars, solid wood material would be a superb pick for a sturdy design. There’s no got to worry on this score.
As a novice, you’d think that a less expensive one would do. But, as we’ve mentioned earlier, it’d be great to invest in an instrument that you can use efficiently and for a extended time.
That’s why you should Consider how long you think that you’ll use the guitar, what it’s made from and how it’s designed.
With this stuff in mind, it’s time to look for the best acoustic guitars You can buy on Amazon or from your nearby store, These guitars are perfect for the beginners, let’s jump into it.
BEST ACOUSTIC GUITAR FOR BEGINNERS
1. Yamaha FG800
- Solid Spruce Top
- Nato/Okume Back and Sides for a rich, warm sound
- Newly developed scalloped bracing for stronger sound!
- Traditional Western Dreadnought Body
- Exclusive black finish!
With its affordable price and premium quality, we definitely feel that it deserves a spot on our list of the best acoustic guitars for beginners
- Dreadnought body style
- Solid mahogany top with scalloped “X”-bracing
- Mahogany back and sides
- Easy-to-play neck with rolled fingerboard edges
- Ideal for players looking for a high-quality affordable dreadnought with great tone and excellent playability
It is ideal for players looking for a high-quality affordable dreadnought with great tone and excellent playability. Featuring the new easy-to-play neck, and mahogany back and sides, the CD-60S All-Mahogany is perfect for the couch, the beach or the coffeehouse — anywhere you want classic Fender playability and sound.
3. Epiphone DR100
- The fingerboard of the DR-100 is constructed from rosewood
- It has a select spruce top
- It features a 14-degree headstock that gives you more pressure at the nut
- Finishes available in ebony, natural and vintage sunburst
- Mahogany body
A select spruce top is accompanied by a mahogany body and neck, the latter of which features a slim taper profile for more comfortable playing, finished off with a rosewood fingerboard.
It’s a relatively easy player, and the body has ample resonance. If you’re on a very small budget, the Epiphone DR100 is a no-brainer.
4. Fender FA-115
- Everything you need to start playing straight out of the box
- Full-size dreadnought body for full and vibrant tone, suited for all styles of music
- 20-fret rosewood fingerboard with dot inlays
- Rosewood bridge with compensated synthetic bone saddle
- Laminated spruce top
The fa-115 is equipped with plenty of player-oriented features including a spruce top with “x”-bracing for full and resonant sound, smooth-playing 20-fret fingerboard and a tone-enhancing bridge with compensated saddle. Its quality construction and fine appointments make the fa-115 a guitar that sets itself apart from the pack and is sure to impress.
5. Donner Cutaway Sunburst Acoustic Guitar
- Full-size sunburst 41 inch cutaway body for full and vibrant tone, suited for all styles of music.
- Right-hand design, spruce top and mahogany back and sides bring you richer and brighter sound.
- 20 Brass Frets with Fret position Marks at 3th, 5th, 7th, 9th, 12th, 15th and 17th frets on neck and top of fingerboard.
- Comes with gig bag, guitar strap, guitar capo, strings, digital clip-on tuner, polishing cloth and guitar picks, all the accessories you need to start playing right out of the box.
- 30 Days Unconditional Money Back Guarantee Backed Up By Our Awesome Customer Support, you can rest assured to buy our products.
We hope this list will help you to start your musical journey, BEST OF LUCK!